Health & Safety Procedures
What are we Doing:
- Guidelines and procedures posted in the break room for team members to follow
- All employees are required to wear protective masks
- All receipts will be given electronically
- All brochure or point of purchase materials will be given electronically
- Hand Sanitizer will be readily available throughout the showroom
- All re-usable guest contact items to be with sanitized after each use. This includes, but not limited to pens, fabric books, frame samples etc.
- All Furniture, Grills, Pricing Signs will be sanitized after ever use
- All Weekly cleanings will now be done nightly
- Cleaning of commonly touched items in regular intervals. This includes, but not limited to door handles, counter tops, desks, keyboards, POS System, restrooms, phones, trash bins, office supplies, and point of purchase materials.
- Our bathrooms are temporarily closed to the public
- Showroom will be cleaned before and after every appointment and throughout the day
We encourage you to do:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Wear a mask or scarf
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover you noise and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue.
- Social Distancing (specifically, staying 6 feet away from other when in a shared space)
- Stay home if you are sick